- 1980 – LL.B., University of Saskatchewan
- 1981 – Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar
- 1986 – B.A., University of Saskatchewan
- Winner Law Society of Saskatchewan Academic Excellence Award for Highest Standing
- 2007 – Granted Queen’s Counsel (Q.C.)
Memberships & Certifications
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
- Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan
Brad was raised in Saskatoon and Calgary. Brad moved to Regina after graduating from Law School and articled to the late Morris Shumiatcher Q.C.
Brad has been active in the community and has served on many boards including serving as President of the Mackenzie Art Gallery, was a founding board member of the Saskatchewan Foundation for the Arts, served on the Saskatchewan Arts Board. In addition, Brad was a member of the board of the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Authority.
Brad has been very active in the legal community serving as the founding president of the Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan, a board member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, chair of the Canadian Bar Association National Family Law Section and taught at the bar admission course for many years. Brad has trained many professionals in collaborative law and collaborative practice across Canada, the United States and Australia. Brad has an interest in alternative dispute resolution. His preferred area practice is family law.
Brad Hunter's Practice Areas
- Administrative Law
- Dispute Resolution & Arbitration Services
- Family Law
- Residential Real Estate Law
- Wills, Estates & Elder Law
VIEW ALL LAWYERS