- 2006 – B. Com (Bachelor of Commerce), Panjab University, Punjab, India
- 2009 – LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws), Panjab University, Punjab, India
- 2009 – CS (Intermediate Examination Certificate), The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- 2010 – HRM (Human Resource Management Graduate Certificate) Centennial College, Toronto
- 2013 – NCA (Federation of Law Societies of Canada)
- 2015 – Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar
Memberships & Certifications
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
- Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana, India
Mandeep practices primarily in the areas of Immigration Law, Business & Corporate Commercial Law, Debtor Creditor & Collections Law, Business & Commercial Litigation, Civil & Personal Injury Litigation and Residential & Commercial Real Estate Law. A significant part of his practice includes assisting individuals with all types of immigration applications from Permanent Residency to Citizenship, including Family Sponsorship, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) and business clients with preparation of various types of Canadian immigration applications including Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), Work Permit applications and Federal Skilled Workers applications. His experience as an immigration lawyer extends to appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.
Aside from his immigration practice, Mandeep also represents clients in their corporate and commercial requirements and also maintains a general practice in family law, real estate and wills and estates planning.
Mandeep’s background as an immigrant himself allows him to better understand his clients and share his knowledge and experience in helping individuals and corporate clients with their legal endeavors.
Mandeep Chaudhery's Practice Areas
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business & Corporate Commercial Law
- Commercial Real Estate & Commercial Financing
- Criminal Law
- Debtor Creditor & Collections Law
- Immigration Law
- Residential Real Estate Law
- Wills, Estates & Elder Law
VIEW ALL LAWYERS