Adam T. Ailsby
Residential Real Estate Supervisor
- 2001 – B.A. Econ/Math (Magna Cum Laude), Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- 2005 – Juris Doctor (J.D.) (with Distinction), University of Saskatchewan
- 2006 – Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar
Memberships & Certifications
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
Adam practices primarily in the areas of Business & Commercial Litigation, Debtor Creditor & Collections Law, Insurance Law (insurance defence) and contested estate litigation. A significant part of his practice includes representing clients in corporate and business disputes, advising clients on the most appropriate avenues for debt collection and providing practical business consultation services aimed at avoiding future issues that may have a detrimental effect on the productivity and overall viability of a business.
Adam has appeared as counsel at hearings, trials and appeals before all levels of court in Saskatchewan, the Federal Court of Appeal, as well as before various administrative tribunals and regulatory bodies.
Adam has a diverse background which includes farming, university athletics, volunteering, community involvement, marketing and public relations. Adam regularly volunteers in the community with various sports and youth based non-profit organizations. This background allows Adam to bring a knowledgeable yet practical and hands on approach to the practice of law and the needs of his clients.
Adam T. Ailsby's Practice Areas
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business & Corporate Commercial Law
- Commercial Real Estate & Commercial Financing
- Debtor Creditor & Collections Law
- Dispute Resolution & Arbitration Services
- Insurance Law
- Labour & Employment Law
- Residential Real Estate Law
- Wills, Estates & Elder Law
VIEW ALL LAWYERS