Kenneth J. Brodt
- 1990 – B. Admin, University of Regina
- 1993 – C.M.A., The Society of Management Accountants of Saskatchewan
- 1994 – LL.B., University of Saskatchewan
- 1995 – Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar
Memberships & Certifications
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
- Chartered Professional Accountant
Ken was born and raised in Regina. Before practising law, Ken worked as an accountant and tax auditor. Ken has his designation as a Chartered Professional Accountant and was formerly a co-owner of Great Plains Income Tax & Estate Planning Ltd.
Ken maintains a broad practice with focus on his valued and repeat business clientele and the practical solutions and ideas that he can provide to them.
Ken and his wife Michelle currently live just outside of White City. They have two children and enjoy cycling, tennis and travel.
Kenneth J. Brodt's Practice Areas
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Business & Corporate Commercial Law
- Commercial Real Estate & Commercial Financing
- Debtor Creditor & Collections Law
- Family Law
- Residential Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Wills, Estates & Elder Law
VIEW ALL LAWYERS