Matthew J. Kerr
Residential Real Estate Supervisor
- 2012 – B.A. History (Honours), University of Saskatchewan
- 2016 – Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Saskatchewan
- 2017 – Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar
Memberships & Certifications
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Regina Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
Matthew carries on a general practice in all areas of law, with a particular interest on Criminal Law and Family Law.
While attending law school, Matthew participated in a practicum placement at CLASSIC (Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City) where he assisted with legal services for low-income members of the Saskatoon community, primarily in the area of criminal law and residential tenancies. Matthew has appeared before all levels of court in Saskatchewan, as well as administrative bodies.
Matthew has a diverse background which includes farming, the oil & gas industry, and heavy equipment operation. This experience allows Matthew to bring a hands on, client-centric, and grounded approach to the practice of law.